Definitively identified by our technology, Seer’s growing catalog of more than 10K proteins is only the start.
Our mass spec-based proteomics can push your studies further. Discover biomarker associations, layer new information onto your genomics data, and enrich your biological insights.
What will you find with Seer?
Protein Discovery Catalog
- Offers searches by disease association, reactome pathways, protein name, Uniprot keyword, and more
- Proteins associated with 100,000+ possible biomarkers across 1,900 reactome biological pathways
- Includes proteins not yet associated with diseases
- Contains data from Seer Proteograph XT and Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Astral mass spec
- After requesting catalog access, you’ll receive an email with a personalized link to explore
- Access is for 30 days
Why leading experts choose Seer to advance their research
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. NO INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO INDIVIDUAL SAMPLE OR STUDY TYPES, AND THE UNIPROT IDS SELECTED FOR THIS LIST ARE NOT UNIQUE TO AN INDIVIDUAL STUDY. DISEASE ASSOCIATION IS DERIVED FROM OPEN TARGETS HTTPS://PLATFORM-DOCS.OPENTARGETS.ORG. SEER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR, OR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONTENTS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR ITS INTENDED USE, AND NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED.